Terms of Service
These are the general terms and conditions governing your use of this website and our services. By accessing, using or signing up for this website, our newsletters, or any other services and features, you are concluding a legally binding agreement based on these terms with Sarab Khanijou.
The business name of "SARAB KHANIJOU" is "SARABMEET SINGH KHANIJOU". You will be receiving an invoice from "SARABMEET SINGH KHANIJOU".
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website’s Intended Audience
This Website is directed towards adults. The Website provides a promotional platform for users, advertisers, brands and partners. The use of this Website is not intended for any person under the age of 18 years.
- Member Registration
You have to be a registered user (“Member”) to use the Website. Only Members can access certain services offered by the Website. Unauthorized access of the services is prohibited. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided such information, We may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us), suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and the services (or any portion thereof). Users must immediately notify Us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of a Member’s account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Member's password. Members should be cautious about sharing their account information with third parties. Each Member is responsible for the confidentiality of her/his personal information, including use of the account by any third party, whether or not such use is authorized by the Member. If you register yourself with our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Member identification and password. When you sign up/ register on this Website, your personal information will be registered automatically in our database which will be maintained by Us and may be used for sending marketing and promotional emails, newsletters etc, if subscribed to. In case of change in personal information, you may write to Us at the contact information provided above.
- Control of Personal Information
As a Member, We may allow you to have certain control over your privacy settings. However, be aware that if you choose to post on the Website, all posts are visible to everyone on the Website. Thus, any personal information you post will be accessible to all Members and all visitors of the Website. You should also be aware that any information that is made public on the Website will be searchable by other search engines. Additionally, even if that content is later removed from this Website, it may still be stored in other computers of people who visited the Website, and removal of that information from this Website will not remove it from those other computers. Therefore, we caution you to be very careful and exercise good judgment and discretion about posting personal information to the Website. If you believe that your content is being displayed in a manner that you did not authorize, you can notify us of the potential error by using the “Contact Us“ button on any page of the Website and we will look into the issue promptly.
- Member Submissions
will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the content and to grant all of the license rights granted herein. You agree that you will not upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- is threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, or any material that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
- could infringe any copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy right or any other intellectual property right of any person or entity;
- containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences;
- contains an email address, telephone number, street address, last name, or any that identifies a user other than yourself;
- that constitutes spam (sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam);
- that is commercial in nature; and
- is, or could be construed as illegal or construed as being a part of an illegal activity.
By submitting content to the Website, you hereby expressly permit Sarab Khanijou and any third party permitted by Sarab Khanijou, to identify you as the contributor of such content in any publication in any form, media or technology now known or later developed in connection with the content.
- Use of Content
- Member-Submitted Content and Rights Over It
Any material, information, or data you transmit to Sarab Khanijou or post to the Website (each a “Submission“ or collectively “Submissions“) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. Sarab Khanijou does not want to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you via this Website. In respect of all Submissions you make:
(i) you guarantee that you have the legal right to post/ distribute the Submission and that you are not in violation of any law or the rights of any person or entity, and
(ii) you grant to Sarab Khanijou a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
While Sarab Khanijou strives to keep the Content that it posts on the Website accurate, complete, and up-to-date, Sarab Khanijou cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for, the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any Content, whether provided bySarab Khanijou , its suppliers, or by Members of the Website. Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available by Members or third parties, are those of the respective Member or other third party and not of Sarab Khanijou. Sarab Khanijou does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website. Sarab Khanijou recommends that all Members must use their discretion while relying or acting upon any information, advice, suggestion or tip provided on the Website, either by Sarab Khanijou itself or any other user of the
Website. Sarab Khanijou does not have any obligation to prescreen, edit, or remove any Content provided by Members that is available through the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sarab Khanijou will have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, edit, refuse to accept, remove, or move any such Content.
Sarab Khanijou makes no claims to ownership of content that you submit, post, distribute or otherwise make available to or through the Website and you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content and the right to use your content as you determine. However, you do grant to Sarab Khanijou and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
- with respect to content you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the Website (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such content (in whole or part) worldwide via the Website or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
- with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the Website, the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available
- Contact with Third Party
Your dealings with advertisers or other third parties found on or accessible through the Website are solely between you and the third party. These dealings include, but are not limited to, your participation in promotions any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. The links provided to third party websites are solely as a convenience to users and should not be construed as an endorsement by Sarab Khanijou of content, items, or services on those third-party websites. You access and use such websites, including the content, items or services on those websites, solely at your own risk. Sarab Khanijou does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any content or privacy practices, or otherwise with respect to such third parties or any items or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that Sarab Khanijou will have no liability with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of such third parties on the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
This Website is owned by Sarab Khanijou. All right to, title to, and interest in the Content available on/ via the Website, the Website's look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URLs, are the property of Sarab Khanijou or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. The Website and the Content are protected by Indian copyright laws, and belong to Sarab Khanijou or its partners, affiliates or contributors. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Sarab Khanijou or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may not manipulate or alter the images or other Content on the Website in any way.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and designs used on this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are owned by Sarab Khanijou or other third parties. You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by Sarab Khanijou or its affiliates without our prior written consent.
- Express Written Permission
Express written permission of Sarab Khanijou is required for You to do any of the following:
- Use, duplicate, republish, upload, dispense, gather, revise, transmit, or post the Content or the Site for commercial purposes;
- Use of the brand name www.sarabkhanijou.com;
- Alter, eliminate, remove, supplement, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, rental or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part;
- Access or attempt to access the Site or collect or index information provided to using any automated means, such as robots, spiders, scrapers, scripts, or similar means or equivalent manual processes;
In addition to any remedies that Sarab Khanijou may have at law or in equity, ifSarab Khanijou reasonably determines that You have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Sarab Khanijou may take any action it reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including, without limitation, the immediate removal of materials that violate the foregoing prohibitions from the Site.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Sarab Khanijou expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Sarab Khanijou does not make any warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Sarab Khanijou makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the Website.
- Representations & Warranties
By using the Website, You represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older, an emancipated minor or the parent or guardian of a minor who You are authorizing to use the Site and the Services;
- You understand and agree that this Agreement is a legally binding agreement and the equivalent of a signed, written contract;
- You will use the Site and the Services in a manner consistent with all laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- You are authorized to sign for and bind the person or entity using the Site or the Services;
- The coupon code discount cannot be clubbed with any other discount or offer.
- The coupon code discount is not valid on the purchase of gift cards.
- The coupon code discount is valid only on prepaid orders.